S-5! sent word of its new PV Kit 2.0 EdgeGrab and PV Kit 2.0 MidGrab, offering solar panel installers significant improvements and easier installation. S-5! introduced the original direct-attachment solar panel system 11 years ago. The updates in PV Kit 2.0 are a result of solar installer feedback to solve installer bottlenecks geared toward reducing bottlenecks and improving install time.
Among the improvements to the new PV Kit 2.0:
• Only one tool needed for installation
• Preassembled components save time and money
• Installs with module, reducing lay-out time
• Single-piece EdgeGrab installs with ease
• Versatile: same kit for most modules
• Creates a 1-inch gap between modules, allowing load reduction per ASCE-7
• Improved disk design works with all S-5! clamps and exposed-fastened brackets
• UL 2703 Listed (Pending)
S-5! is a family company, known worldwide, that has been awarded fifty-plus patents for its technologies in rooftop attachment solutions.
— Solar Builder magazine