You probably already know about previous versions of the Pour-in-Place. Well, GameChange has announced a newer edition, the Gen4 Pour-in-Place Ballasted Ground System, that will be available for shipping in Q4 2015.
The latest innovation features:
• Even faster install.
• Up to 25% less concrete due to optimized ballast distribution.
• Up to 12.5% slopes in all directions with no ballast supporting leveling material.
• Up to 17.5% in all directions with minimal ballast supporting leveling material.
• Rugged leave-behind NextGen round HMWPE plastic forms require no temporary bracing while pouring concrete.
Be sure to read this rundown for mounting in landfills, brownfields and water-saturated sites
“At GameChange we are driven to change the world by making solar energy affordable,” said Andrew Worden, CEO of GameChange Racking. “This is not only about reducing solar racking cost but also about cutting install time to help customers reduce their total installed cost.”
Additional features of the GC Pour-in-Place Ballasted Ground System:
• Patent pending protected system with self-leveling technology: 68% faster install than precast.
• Integrated grounding and wire management.
• Available in both 1 and 2 panels up in portrait.
• 20 year warranty.
• ETL / UL 2703 tested.
• Independent assessment by Black & Veatch.
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP.
— Solar Builder magazine