GameChange Racking announced that its articulating purlin technology which is now provided as a standard with its pile-driven and earthscrew ground systems, combined with other GameChange standard flexibility features, handled extreme rolling ground conditions on a 7 MW installation just completed on the East coast.
“Being able to meet real world conditions where the ground does not cooperate is what we engineer our systems for,” said Woo Kim, director of engineering at GameChange Racking. “The GameChange post system has large slots in all three axes as well as articulation in its purlin connections to handle complex east-west and north-south topographical variations that are encountered in the field. This makes installations practical in site conditions that are challenging.”
The GameChange Post System advantages:
• Industry’s best quality, bankability and value
• Industry’s longest spans and fewest foundations per megawatt
• Fast installation with minimal component count & simple design
• 20 year warranty
• ETL / UL 2703 tested
• Independent assessment by Black & Veatch
• Wind tunnel tested by industry leader CPP
For more on mounting/racking in general, be sure to check out the latest feature from our 2015 Mounting Guide.
— Solar Builder magazine