With solar now the fastest growing source of energy nationwide, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) is gathering some of the major leaders of this American energy transformation under one roof for its inaugural event, Women’s Empowerment: Leaders in Solar Energy.
On June 16, registrants will hear from key players in the C&I space about the state of the solar industry, get an overview of pressing new developments in state and federal policy, learn about PACE financing, and receive insight on the major markets in large-scale solar procurement.
• Michele Magee, Senior Vice President of Partner Development, SolarCity
• Jeannie Renné-Malone, Vice President, Sustainability, Prologis
• Katherine Jennrich, Senior Manager, Renewable Energy, Walmart
• Brandon Middaugh, Distributed Energy, Microsoft Cloud
• Katherine Gensler, Director of Government Affairs, SEIA
A networking reception will immediately follow the event. Be sure to join the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #WomensEmPOWERment.
— Solar Builder magazine