SMA America is hitting the road starting in November to showcase the new Sunny Boy Storage-US residential solution. The tour will begin November 1 and will make stops in 13 cities along the East Coast, West Coast and Texas, partnering with Authorized Distributors to host the events. SMA will also be accompanied by special guest LG Chem for additional training.
The Sunny Boy Storage Tour will provide partners with a firsthand look at the new Sunny Boy Storage-US inverter, SMA’s solution for residential energy storage and management. Using an AC coupled architecture, the Sunny Boy Storage offers a simple, flexible platform for new and existing PV systems that is compatible with many leading high-voltage battery brands.
The Sunny Boy Storage Tour will also feature training from LG Chem on its RESU solution for residential energy storage. Joint training from SMA and LG Chem will provide a valuable opportunity for installers to learn more about residential energy storage.
The Sunny Boy Storage Tour schedule includes the following stops:
• November 1: Boston, Mass., with BayWa r.e.
• November 2: Secaucus, N.J., with Allied Building Products
• November 3: Pennsauken, N.J., with Krannich
• November 7: Orlando, Fla., with GEXPRO
• November 9: Austin, Texas, with GEXPRO
• November 14: Honolulu, Hawaii, with WESCO
• November 15: Honolulu, Hawaii, with Inter-Island Solar Supply
• November 16: Kahului, Hawaii, with Inter-Island Solar Supply
• November 28: Phoenix, Ariz., with IES
• November 30: San Diego, Calif., with CED Greentech
• December 1: Anaheim, Calif., with WESCO
• December 5: Fresno, Calif., with WESCO
• December 6: Petaluma, Calif., with Soligent
• December 7: Rocklin, Calif., with BayWa r.e.
Those who attend an event will be eligible for NABCEP continuing education credits.
— Solar Builder magazine