Further building on its EverVolt brand, Panasonic Corp. is launching a line of EverVolt solar modules to accompany the EverVolt Battery Storage system. These four new modules (available in February 2021) provide advanced efficiency and performance – even in high temperatures – to go with Panasonic’s typically exceptional degradation rates and robust 25-year warranties.
EverVolt Series 370W / 360W modules feature efficiencies of 21.2% and 20.6% respectively, a temperature coefficient of -0.26%, and provides maximum power output for residential solar systems. EverVolt Solar Module Black Series 360W / 350W modules feature efficiencies of 20.6% and 20%, respectively, and have a temperature coefficient of -0.26% packaged in a sleek all-black aesthetic.
Each of those modules can be expected to include the following:
- A temperature coefficients at 0.26%/°C, even on the hottest days.
- Continuous power production in shaded areas provides greater energy yields and output.
- Power output of at least 92% is guaranteed after 25 years.
- Heterojunction Cell Technology –Half-cut cells with heterojunction technology produce higher power output compared to conventional solar cells.
- N-type cells that result in minimal Low Induced Degradation (LID) and Potential Induced Degradation (PID).
- A robust warranty. More on that below.
“The EverVolt Solar Modules series are the latest example of Panasonic’s 40 years of commitment and investment in the solar energy industry. We continue to innovate and deliver products that cater to homeowners’ and installers’ needs,” said Mukesh Sethi, Director, Solar and Energy Storage, Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America, a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America. “We know homeowners will appreciate having another option to help them achieve grid independence, with greater power and efficiency in a product that delivers a very reliable return on their investment.”
Homeowners will be able to order the new EverVolt Series Solar Modules from Panasonic Solar Residential Installers starting February 2021.
When installed by a Panasonic Authorized, Premium or Elite installer and registered through the Panasonic website, homeowners will have peace of mind with the following EverVolt warranty options:
- The Panasonic TripleGuard Warranty covers EverVolt panels for performance, product, parts and labor for 25 years.
- The Panasonic AllGuard Warranty covers labor to replace and repair all major components in your EverVolt system. Applicable to Panasonic AC modules, this also includes solar modules combined with microinverters sold by Panasonic, and racking for 25 years, and monitoring hardware for five years.
Modules installed by merchants outside of the Panasonic Installer Program receive a 25-year warranty on performance and product only. Whether in year three or year 25, the Panasonic warranty will be there when homeowners need it.
— Solar Builder magazine