Panasonic created an Elite tier for its ever-expanding Residential Solar Installer Program as a carrot for only the highest-performing Panasonic installers, those providing superior customer service and have established successful and longstanding partnerships with Panasonic (i.e. crushing Panasonic sales). Twenty-two standout installers from across the country have been promoted to Elite status, granting them access to exclusive perks.
“The solar industry continues to heat up across the country, and as a result will only become more crowded,” said Mukesh Sethi, Director, Solar and Energy Storage, Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America. “We are proud to equip Elite installers with benefits and tools they need to grow their businesses in increasingly competitive markets.”
Members of the Elite Residential Installer Program are eligible to receive the best pricing in their respective territories, priority notice of homeowner leads, preferred access to new products, receipt of marketing co-op funds and exclusive rebate promotions.
Panasonic’s Western Territory congratulates eight new Elite installers:
• Alternate Energy, Inc.: Pearl City, Hawaii
• Diablo Solar Services, Inc.: Martinez, California
• Nova West Solar: Madera, California
• RA Solar: San Francisco, California
• Semper Solaris: El Cajon, California
• Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort: Rancho Cordova, California
• Solar Optimum: Glendale, California
• Sol-Up USA: Las Vegas, Nevada
Panasonic’s Eastern Territory congratulates four new Elite installers:
Panasonic’s Central Territory congratulates ten new Elite installers:
• Arch Electric Inc.: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Atlasta Solar Center: Grand Junction, Colorado
• Blue Horizon Energy: Plymouth, Minnesota
• Good Faith Energy: Richardson, Texas
• HE Solar: Buda, Texas
• Palmetto State Solar: Greenville, South Carolina
• Solar Works Energy: Albuquerque, New Mexico
• South Texas Solar Systems: San Antonio, Texas
• Unicity Solar Energy, LLC: Tarpon Springs, Florida
• Whole Sun Designs: Bloomington, Indiana
“The Residential Solar Installer Program has experienced incredible growth and success since launching in 2016, and we are excited about the new opportunities and support we’re able to provide installers who consistently exceed Panasonic’s high standard of excellence,” said Yessica Castillo, National Marketing Manager, Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America.
Since its launch in the U.S. in 2016, the Panasonic Solar Installer Program has grown to include more than 180 Authorized and Premium installers nationwide in addition to these 22 Elite installers.
— Solar Builder magazine