Panasonic announced the promotion of seven Elite and five Premium level authorized solar installers, expanding the number of homeowners who will gain access to the benefits of Panasonic’s EVERVOLT home energy solutions portfolio.
“The expanded installer network will give more homeowners the opportunity to purchase high quality EVERVOLT solar energy solutions protected by industry leading warranties from a trusted brand with over a century of proven staying power,” said David Lopez, National Sales Manager, Panasonic Eco Systems North America. “We are happy to support these installers in growing their businesses and meeting homeowners’ increasing demand for residential solar power products.”
The new Premium Installers will now enjoy the benefits of Panasonic’s Premium Installer tier, including access to qualified sales leads, marketing assets, training programs and a robust Installer Portal. The newly promoted Elite Installers will gain all the benefits of Premium Installer level as well as first access to new EVERVOLT products and rebates and preferred access to product availability.
Homeowners who purchase from installers enlisted in the program will receive long-term protection for total peace of mind, thanks to Panasonic’s long-term warranties. These warranties cover Panasonic solar panels and systems for performance, product, parts, and labor for 25 years and battery storage systems for 10 years when installed by a Panasonic authorized solar installer.
- American Array Solar & Roofing, Livermore, CA.
- Blalock Electric Solar DBA Blalock Electric & Solar Inc, Murietta CA.
- EGT Solar, Meridian, ID.
- Green Home Systems, Northridge, CA.
- NuWatt Energy, Woburn, MA.
- Public Service Solar, Naples, FL.
- SolarNorcal, LLC DBA Excite Energy, El Dorado Hills, CA.
- Amerigreen Solar, Northridge, CA.
- Palomar Solar, Ltd., Escondido, CA.
- RevoluSun Mountain States, Boise, ID.
- Solar-Ray, Inc., Orlando, FL.
- West Coast Appliance Services, El Cajon, CA.
Since its introduction in 2016, the Panasonic Installer Program has provided exclusive benefits and business opportunities to Authorized, Elite and Premium tiers of installers who meet the necessary qualifications and maintain Panasonic’s high standard of excellence.
— Solar Builder magazine