Biological Safety Cabinets contain Biosafety Level 1-3 agents.

Serving as primary barrier in life science research and experimentation, Purair BIO Cabinets protect individuals, environment, and products from biological particulates. Class II Type A2 cabinets minimize and contain Biosafety Level 1-3 agents, maintaining negative pressure during operation to prevent contaminants from escaping work area. HEPA filtration scours 70% of incoming room air to protect products, while remaining 30% of exhausted air is filtered by second HEPA filter.

This story is related to the following:
Green & Clean

Search for suppliers of:

Leave a Reply