Seven more solar installers have entered the Premium Tier of Panasonic’s Residential Solar Installer Program. We covered the perks and benefits installers have gained from this program last month. The entrants into the program include …
- In Florida, AC/DC Solar and Wayne’s Solar bring Panasonic’s premium residential solar solutions to Lakeland and Ormond Beach, respectively.
- California homeowners will have access to premium benefits in Bakersfield thanks to Fuzion Solar and in Orange County via Orange County Solar.
- Wells Solar and Electrical Services, LLC expands Panasonic’s installer program in Austin, Texas.
- Homeowners in Bellingham, Wash., now have more options to purchase Panasonic solar products through Western Solar, Inc.
- Sunny Corp now brings premium benefits to residents of Sewell, New Jersey.
“Homeowner demand for solar energy continues to grow, and they need local, trusted installers with quality products to meet those demands,” said Mukesh Sethi, director, solar and energy storage, Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America. “AC/DC Solar, Wayne’s Solar, Fuzion Solar, Orange County Solar, Wells Solar and Electrical Services, Western Solar and Sunny Corp are excellent partners to bring cutting-edge solar technology to homeowners in their respective markets.”
Webinar: Residential Energy Storage Sales Simplified with Panasonic
Simplify the sales process to increase your attachment ratio for residential energy storage using Panasonic’s EverVolt. Strategies surrounding AC versus DC coupling, as well as simple system sizing techniques will be covered.
Introduced in 2016, the Panasonic Solar Residential Installer Program provides exclusive benefits and business opportunities to partners who meet Panasonic’s high standard of excellence. In addition to business- boosting perks, members of these exclusive tiers are able to pass on to consumers the benefits they receive, like special pricing and preferred access to in-demand and new products.
“We look forward to supporting them with several industry-leading business investments, like cooperative marketing funds, qualified sales leads, access to an exclusive library of tailored marketing materials, training programs and communications tools designed specifically to help grow their businesses,” said Yessica Castillo, national marketing manager, Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America.
— Solar Builder magazine