So you have a generator and want to add batteries and solar. Or, you have a solar + storage system and want to add a generator. Can you even do this? And is it worth it? Paul Dailey, director of product & market strategy with Outback Power, shares his thoughts, and what you need to consider when going down this path.
Solar Distancing archive
- Episode 7: How to add energy storage to a grid-tied solar PV system
- Episode 6: Difference between grid-dependent solar and grid-connected solar with storage
- Episode 5: Basics of battery recycling
- Episode 4: Battery charging and monitoring basics for solar + storage
- Episode 3: How to size a battery bank for your solar PV system
- Episode 2: What should solar installers work on during this time?
- Episode 1: What the heck is this?
— Solar Builder magazine