Tigo Energy announced a new addition to the add-on TS4 Platform — the TS4-A-M. This add-on module-level monitoring solution brings smart PV module technology and the highest granularity of production data to Tigo’s residential, commercial & industrial, and utility customers.
With Tigo’s monitoring solution, customers can choose between Premium or Free solar monitoring which offers various features into module-level data. Tigo’s Premium Monitoring can be activated at no cost for 30 days so customers can access more granular module-level data, detailed production history, performance alerts, and advanced charts via Tigo’s SMART website. To activate, download the Tigo SMART mobile app with a Tigo PV System via Google Play or Apple Store. To learn more, join Tigo’s free online “Monitoring with TS4-A-M and Premium Subscription” webinar on Thursday, March 12th at 10am PT.
The CPS Promise:
With easy access to real, knowledgeable people, stocked parts, 24-hour RMA turnaround, and exceptional diagnostic hardware, CPS America is committed to full life-cycle service and support. Learn more here.
The highlights of the new TS4-A-M (Monitoring Add-on) with Premium monitoring include:
• See power, voltage, and current data anywhere via the SMART website or app
• View or download detailed charts of system energy production
• Configure 3rd party Modbus devices like inverters and AC meters in the Tigo SMART app
• Download data directly using the Tigo API
• Be alerted via automatic email or SMS of faults or performance issues
• Proactively maintain PV systems with a lower cost of ownership
• Receive monthly or daily production reports
• Track individual module performance to easily identify issues
• Predict maintenance requirements to reduce labor time
“Tigo offers the most granular module-level data in the industry thanks to our UHD-Core technology within the TS4-A-M and other units with this monitoring feature,” says Maxym Makhota, VP of Software Engineering at Tigo. “Plus, the Premium monitoring software is an absolute no-brainer for customers who want the easiest system maintenance, better visibility, and real-time data. Tigo is the only provider of Reclaimed Power in the market today.”
— Solar Builder magazine