Trimark Associates, Inc., a leading provider of metering, SCADA, and energy storage technology solutions for the electric power industry, completed software updates for its T1-S SCADA system. With these enhancements, clients can improve their performance management analysis to optimize power generation and profits. The latest T1-S Vantage User Interface enhancements include the following.
- Simplified trending and analysis: Users can easily switch between historical and real-time trending values on one dashboard to improve the efficiency of analysis.
- Portfolio-wide key performance indicators: T1-S Vantage calculates and displays a Performance Index (PI) to indicate if a site’s performance is aligned with the site conditions and an Availability Index (AI) to show whether all the power-producing devices are available.
- Production forecasting integration: T1-S Vantage integrates production forecasting data from a client’s Clean Power Research (CPR) SolarAnywhere subscription, in addition to Trimark’s proprietary production forecasting model.
- Control room / operations center dashboard displays: The entire dashboard displays critical performance data for improved visualization and decision-making, with the ability to customize displays.
- Integrated external file repositories: Clients can access their external files from T1-S Vantage, while maintaining security and access restrictions, eliminating the need to duplicate documents.
- Third-party gateway integration: T1-S SCADA can view, trend, report, and analyze data in T1-S Vantage from third-party gateways and data loggers.
— Solar Builder magazine